Traffic pollution, environmental conditions and human handling means that the windows of any building require regular cleaning to maintain a clean and bright appearance. We take these factors and more into account when planning a window cleaning schedule.
Whether it’s a daily service that’s part of a bespoke cleaning solution or an annual maintenance contract, Ottimo can meet the needs of any client, anywhere in the UK, at any time.
We employ a range of traditional and technical methods including manual, water fed pole systems, rope access and machine access to create a great impression and ensure client satisfaction every time. We can respond to any window cleaning requirement on any type of building, attending to both interior and exterior glass. We can apply our cleaning techniques to glass domes and roofs, canopies, lifts, revolving doors and entrance glazing.
We know cleaning windows can be dangerous, therefore Health and Safety is something we take extremely seriously. We ensure that every operative receives Health and Safety training and regular refresher training to ISOH or NEBOSH standards. Our managers conduct regular safety audits to check that every operative complies with our working practices, Health and Safety policies and quality standards. We ensure that every operative is International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) trained in the use of all Suspended Access Equipment (SAE) and Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP).
Window Cleaning Services provided:
- External and internal glazing and fabric cleaning via abseil;
- External and internal glazing and fabric cleaning via Cradle;
- External and internal glazing and fabric cleaning via lorry mounted platform and mobile towers.
- Traditional method via extension poles or ladder access when required.
- The use of internal high bolts system (operatives are fully trained in the use of high bolts);
- External window cleaning via water feed pole system.